Royal Wharf Clubhouse to open 8 December
The long-awaited clubhouse at Royal Wharf is due to open on 8 December this year. In addition to featuring a 25-metre pool, over 50 classes per week will be available to residents, including Bootcamp, High-Intensity Interval Training, Yoga and swimming lessons.
Originally scheduled to open in January 2019, the space includes a 25 metre swimming pool, hydrotherapy spa, steam room, sauna, a well equipped gym and dedicated studio space.
The launch of the Clubhouse is planned to coincide with a new online residents' portal which will allow residents to book fitness classes and purchase guest passes for the gym.
We're told the gym will include:
- A friendly in-house Ballymore fitness team who will be there for support and training as well as conducting classes, delivering clubs and personal training, and hosting a great fitness space!
- The latest state of the art fitness equipment, as well as an exercise frame commonly known as the ‘Rig’.
- A ‘short burst’ sprint gym running track where residents can practise timed runs as part of their exercise session and which will be included in group fitness classes.
- The Group Fitness Studio will have an array of classes such as the Ballymore Bootcamp, HIIT (high intensity interval training) classes, aerobic based classes and favourites such as the Running Club. There will be lots of Mind Body Wellness classes to choose from such as Yoga, Pilates, Thai Chi and Meditative stretch classes to name just a few. The Ballymore Fitness Team is well known for classes like Warrior Fit– created by your own fitness team and uniquely tailored for Ballymore gyms.
- Classes will be available 7 days a week - morning, noon, and night - and will take place in the Fitness Studios, on the Gym floor, in the Pool and even outside.
- Relax in the phenomenal pool space with a sauna, a steam room, a hydrotherapy pool, a full length 25 metre swimming pool, an experience shower, and a fabulous relaxation and refreshment area for a coffee or protein shake afterwards.
- We will also be working with a variety of specialised companies to offer spa and beauty treatments, swimming lessons, table tennis coaching, and much more.