Almost 100 townhouses are scattered amongst the larger buildings of Royal Wharf. Predominantly 3 or 4 bedroom properties, almost every townhouse is unique, and spans between three and four floors. Many enjoy private gardens and roof terraces.
Relevant planning applications
Because the townhouses are scattered around the Royal Wharf development, they are expected to complete at various times over the next few years.
Townhouses in Starboard Way were completed from September 2016. Townhouses in Rope Terrace were completed from February 2017. Townhouses in Admiralty Avenue were completed from May 2017.
The following estimated completion dates were last updated in August 2017:
- Townhouses on Admiralty Avenue: between August and December 2017;
- Townhouses on Cable Street: between January and March 2018;
- Townhouses on Nautical Drive: between October and November 2017;
- Townhouses on Royal Crest Avenue: between January and March 2018;
- Townhouses on Schooner Road: between October 2017 and February 2018.
Please note, no reliance should be placed on the information contained within this website for completion dates. While we endeavour to provide accurate information, the information may be erroneous, and we are not responsible for any losses arising from errors in the information contained on this website. This website is not affiliated with either the developers or marketers of the Royal Wharf development.