Liner House is one of the largest and most eye-catching blocks within the development. Taking up a large portion of the riverfront, and encompassing a large 14 floor tower, Liner House sits proudly at the bottom of Admiralty Avenue.
Home to 191 apartments split between five cores (A through E), Liner House will form a significant landmark of the development, and be clearly visible from across the River Thames.
Liner House includes 191 apartments over 14 floors, broken down as follows:
- 14 studio apartments;
- 74 one-bedroom apartments;
- 68 two-bedroom apartments;
- one two-bedroom duplex apartment;
- 30 three-bedroom apartments; and
- four three bedroom duplex apartments.
Relevant planning applications
- Core A - between October 2017 and January 2018;
- Core B - between October 2017 and February 2018;
- Core C - between December 2017 and January 2018 (floors 1 to 4); and between January and February 2018 (floors 5 to 14); and
- Cores D and E - completions taking place.
(Last updated August 2017)
Please note, no reliance should be placed on the information contained within this website for completion dates. While we endeavour to provide accurate information, the information may be erroneous, and we are not responsible for any losses arising from errors in the information contained on this website. This website is not affiliated with either the developers or marketers of the Royal Wharf development.